Another issue, Dr. Bex says, is that the results of perceptual learning sometimes apply only very narrowly to the tasks practiced in training. 贝克斯博士表示,另一个问题是知觉学习的效果有时仅仅局限于在训练中练习过的任务。
Bex: I thought you said the artist lived in Hudson. 你说这个艺术家住在哈德森。
Bex Simon: We have something in common. I always pursue artists. 我们有相似之处,我一直在寻找艺术家。
Bex: As I recall, you had a wife in Hudson. 记起我记得没错的话,你有个妻子在哈德森。
Bex: Are you waiting in line to see Kung Fu Hustle? 贝克丝:你是在排队看《功夫》吗?
Bex: If you like set pieces, then you should definitely see Stephen Chow's new movie! 贝克丝:如果你喜欢场景设计,那你真的应该看周星驰的新片!
Bex: He's a good serious actor, too. 贝克丝:他也是个认真的好演员。
Bex: I'm looking for some things for a couple other clients. 我在为其他客户找些艺术品。
Conclusion: BEX of Xanthoceras Sorbifolia Bunge exerts a certain effect on adjuvant arthritis and its mechanism was probably related to the inhibition of immune function. 结论文冠木正丁醇提取物对大鼠佐剂性关节炎有拮抗作用,其机理可能与抑制免疫功能有关。
Hind paw swelling was observed to evaluate the effect of BEX and phagocytic function of monocyte-macrophage system, antibody level and delayed hypersensitivity were examined to explore its mechanism. 研究文冠木正丁醇提取物对小鼠单核-巨噬细胞的吞噬功能、抗体生成水平及迟发型超敏反应的影响,初步考察其作用机理。