ADJ-GRADED 忙的;忙碌的 When you are busy, you are working hard or concentrating on a task, so that you are not free to do anything else.
What is it? I'm busy... 什么事?我忙着呢。
They are busy preparing for a hectic day's activity on Saturday... 他们正忙着准备周六一整天都安排满了的活动。
Rachel said she would be too busy to come... 雷切尔说她太忙,不会来了。
Phil Martin is an exceptionally busy man. 菲尔·马丁整天忙得不可开交。
ADJ-GRADED 繁忙的;忙碌的 A busy time is a period of time during which you have a lot of things to do.
It'll have to wait. This is our busiest time ... 这事得往后放。这是我们最忙碌的时候。
Even with her busy schedule she finds time to watch TV... 即使日程安排很满,她也要抽出时间看电视。
I had a busy day and was rather tired. 今天很忙,我累坏了。
ADJ-GRADED 全神贯注的;心无旁骛的;埋头于…的 If you say that someone is busy thinking or worrying about something, you mean that it is taking all their attention, often to such an extent that they are unable to think about anything else.
Companies are so busy analysing the financial implications that they overlook the effect on workers ... 公司忙于分析此事对财务可能产生的影响,而忽视了其对工人的影响。
Most people are too busy with their own troubles to give much help. 大多数人都忙于自己的烦心事,而无暇提供太多的帮助。
VERB 使(自己)忙于 If you busy yourself with something, you occupy yourself by dealing with it.
He busied himself with the camera... 他忙着摆弄那个相机。
She busied herself getting towels ready... 她忙着把毛巾准备好。
For a while Kathryn busied herself in the kitchen. 凯瑟琳在厨房忙活了一会儿。
ADJ-GRADED 热闹的;忙碌的;熙熙攘攘的 A busy place is full of people who are doing things or moving about.
The Strand is one of London's busiest and most affluent streets... 斯特兰德街是伦敦最繁华、最富足的街道之一。
The ward was busy and Amy hardly had time to talk. 病房里非常忙碌,埃米几乎没有时间说话。
ADJ 占线的 When a telephone line is busy, you cannot make your call because the line is already being used by someone else.
I tried to reach him, but the line was busy. 我试图和他联系,但他的电话占线。
They are busying themselves ( in) packing up. 他们正忙活着整理行装。
What have you been busying yourself with lately? 你进来搞些什么名堂?
They are busying themselves by tidying up the table. 他们正忙于收拾桌子。
Seeing how a Bee was busying itself about a flower, an Eagle said to it, with disdain: How I pity thee, poor thing, with all thy toil and skill! 老鹰看到一只蜜蜂正忙着采蜜,就不无轻蔑地对他说:我真同情你,可怜的小东西,尽管你是如此辛劳,如此灵巧!
When busying, book ticket for me and let me bring parents to outside and have fun. 忙时给我定机票,让我带父母一起出去玩。
However, after keep on busying for a whole week, I had to go to bed early and have a good rest. 然而,忙了整整一个星期之后,我不得不早点上床休息一下。
This bar is very busying in our younger. 我们年轻时这酒吧还挺不错的呢。
Mechanic: I'm afraid I can't, I'm busying exchanging batteries for the Browns '. 技工:恐怕不行,我正在布朗家忙着为他们更换电池呢。
The place is subtly decorated with staff quietly busying around. 这家按摩店装修别致,工作人员都在默默地忙碌着。
The graduating students are busying themselves with job hunting. 毕业班的学生正忙于找工作。
GRAND HOTELS: What are you busying yourself with at the moment, now that the Contest was over? 《大酒店》:比赛已经结束,目前您主要在忙些什么?
It's been a long time since I came back from Omeida, and I was busying at finding a new job and now I've found one. 自欧美达回来已好长一段时间了,一直忙于找新工作,现在终于如愿了。
Everyone is busying choosing song to sing* but im busying 每个人都在忙找歌来唱,而我呢就忙着
They are busying themselves ( in) packing up. 他现在不知在忙些什么。
While the doctors were busying, I saw that Yuanshen body sitting up from the body, then got off, and walked away. 正在医生忙来忙去的时候,我就看到那个身体从那个身体里面出来坐起来,然后下去,就走掉了。
He saw his busy wife, busying in her preparations for his evening meal. 他看见他忙忙碌碌的妻子,走来走去张罗着替他做晚饭。
When bees are mentioned, people would easily relate them to be the hard-working creature who always fly in the field busying transferring pollen. 一提起蜜蜂,人们很容易想起它们在田间飞来飞去、勤劳地进行授粉的画面。
I was busying in doing some repairing housework this afternoon. 今天下午,我在忙着做一些修修补补的家务活。
The last time I saw her, she was busying doing her homework. 上次我见她时,她正忙着做作业。
Graduates are busying themselves in packing up for their working posts. 毕业生们正忙着整理行装去他们新的工作岗位。
In senior year, I was busying in looking for internship, my Graduation Thesis, or even job, I had no time to pay attention to my Japanese, gave it up gradually. 但是到了大四,忙著实习,找工作。后来没时间专心学习日语,也就慢慢放弃了。
I'm busying in doing some repairing work for my home in the daytime. 白天的时候,我在忙着为家里做一些修修补补的活。
We are busying ourself preparing the High School Graduation Exam ( HSGE) of April. 我们在忙着四月份的会考。
I was busying in dealing with other things at that time. 当时我正在忙于处理别的事情。
The class are busying writing English passages. 班上同学在忙于写英语短文。
With the development of economy and awareness of environmental protection, the importance of product recycling is increasingly being recognized by more and more companies which are busying themselves establishing distribution networks. 随着经济的发展和可持续发展意识的增强,越来越多的企业在积极构建自已分销网络的同时,开始重视产品的循环再利用。