Lee looked at Theodora. She stared back. 李看着西奥多拉,她也回视着他。
Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team 李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。
Lee had to fight hard for his place on the expedition 李不得不为在考察队中获得一席之地而苦苦争取。
Her first major role was in Martin Scorsese's 'Goodfellas' and she followed this with a part in Spike Lee's 'Jungle Fever'. 她主演的第一部影片是马丁·斯科塞斯的《好家伙》,之后接拍了斯派克·李的《丛林热》。
Dr Lee believes that men who exercise can halve their risk of cancer of the colon 李医生相信,锻炼身体能使患结肠癌的风险降低一半。
Lee tried to hide his excitement 李试图掩饰自己的激动心情。
The book is inscribed: To John Arlott from Laurie Lee. 书的题赠是:献给约翰·阿洛特——劳丽·李。
The sea started to ease as we came under Cuba's lee. 我们靠近古巴的背风海岸时风浪开始平息。
Dr Lee was cleared of serious professional misconduct. 李医生严重渎职的罪名被撤销了。
As the equipment was unpacked, I led Lee around the overgrown garden. 取出设备后,我带着李在花草蔓生的花园里转了一圈。
I've not replied to Lee's letter yet 我还没有给李回信呢。
Originally called Lili, she eventually shortened her name to Lee. 她原先叫Lili(莉莉),最后她把名字略作Lee(李)。
I'm sorry, but Miss Lee is resting and can't be disturbed 抱歉,李小姐正在休息,不能打扰。
The final tally was 817 votes for her and 731 for Mr Lee. 最后得出的票数是她817票,李先生731票。
Lee and I fell in a tangled heap 李和我扭作一团,摔倒在地。
Laurie Lee's trilogy of autobiographical novels. 劳里·李的自传体小说三部曲
Gardens on the windward side of a hill receive more rain than those on the lee side. 山坡向风面的花园比背风面的雨水多。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. 李太太:哦,对了。
He and his first wife, Lee She, had a son and a daughter. 他和他的第一位妻子李氏有一个儿子和一个女儿。
In1994, Lee designed America's first joint-issue stamp with China. 1994年,他设计了第一套美国和中国联合发行的邮票。
When I posted photos on my Facebook, people started talking about my similarity with Bruce Lee. 当我在脸书上放了我的照片后,人们开始热议我和李小龙之间的相似度。
The question is a comparison between himself and Lee Myung-bak. 这个问题是对他自己和李明博的一种比喻。
I loved Lee, but he is gone. 我爱李,但他已经去了。
We have lost a first-rate teacher in Dr. Lee. 我们失去了一位第一流教师李博士。
I and my annabel lee; 我和我的安娜贝尔·丽;
Dragon in Chinese ( LONG) stands for my kungfu idols Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan. 龙代表了我的功夫偶像成龙和李小龙。
Lee: I have the offer ready for you. 李:我已经为你准备好报盘了。