N-COUNT 卫星 A moon is an object similar to a small planet that travels around a planet.
...Neptune's large moon. 海王星的大卫星
VERB 虚度光阴;懒散度日;闲逛 If you are mooning around, you are spending time doing nothing in particular, for example because you feel unhappy or lazy, or are worried about something.
Lettie was mooning around all morning, doing nothing... 莱蒂混了一上午,什么也没干。
My working days were spent mooning round his department, trying to sneak a chance encounter. 上班时我在他的部门转来转去,暗中寻找巧遇他的机会。
对…露出光屁股 If you moon at someone, you turn your back to them and show them your bare bottom.
PHRASE 千载难逢;百年不遇 If you say that something happens once in a blue moon, you are emphasizing that it does not happen very often at all.
Once in a blue moon you get some problems. 极少会碰到麻烦。
非常高兴;乐翻了天;狂喜 If you say that you are over the moon, you mean that you are very pleased about something.
He just mooned away the summer holidays. 他只是无所事事地度过了暑假。
He mooned over their charms but he was of opinion that all of them ( save the women of his own family) were "different" and "mysterious". 他呆想看她们的魅力,但他又认为凡是女人(除了他自己家的几个)都不一样,都看不透。
The boy mooned about all day until his dog was found. 在找到他的狗之前,那个男孩整天都在发呆。
As the rector of the National University in Bogot á, Mr Mockus once dropped his trousers and mooned an auditorium of unruly students to get their attention. 身为哥伦比亚国立大学校长时,他曾在大礼堂内给一群骚乱的学生演讲,当众脱下裤子吸引学生的注意力。
Her name was Rachel, and I mooned my way through grade and high school, stricken at the mere sight of her, tongue-tied in her presence. 她的名字叫雷切尔,正是这个名字使我虚度了整个中学时光。只要一看到她的身影我就会心慌意乱,在她面前说话也变的结结巴巴。
The student mooned away the summer holidays. 该学生无所事事度过暑假。
So Wilson mooned around, thinking and guessing, day and night, and arriving nowhere. 威尔逊整天带着猜想闲荡,却什么也没想出。
So that was why Carreen mooned about, praying all the time. 看来这就是卡琳整天痴痴地发呆和嬷嬷祈祷的原因。