Raj Khosla is an agronomist at Colorado State University. 拉吉·科斯拉(RajKhosla)是科罗拉多州立大学的农学家。
Raj: You are my lady. 你是我的女人。
I know, I know, you love Raj and Howard. 我知道,观众喜欢拉贾书和霍华德。
"Raj, you're in love aren't you?" 拉吉,你恋爱了,是不是
The insider trading trial of Raj Rajaratnam placed more than just hedge fund advisers in the spotlight. 拉贾拉贾那纳姆(rajrajaratnam)的内幕交易审讯不只是把对冲基金顾问拽到了聚光灯下。
"Raj, I can't find adi" 拉吉,我找不到阿迪
Raj: We believe cows are gods. 我们相信牛就是神。
Raj ( to Sheldon): I do, however, have a few conditions. 我接受,但有几个条件。
"I know that you and Raj love each other very much" 我知道你和拉吉都很爱对方
Raj: But I can't have one. 但是我不能有桌子。
Raj: I thought she was the whore of Omaha. 我还以为她是奥马哈的妓女呢。
"Raj, this is my elder brother and my sister-in-law" 拉吉,这是我哥哥和嫂子
Raj: Do not tell me about my own culture, Sheldon! 不需要你教我自家的文化,谢尔顿!
The ensuing sacking of Delhi left a political vacuum only filled by the British Raj. 之后对德里城的洗劫留下的政治真空,最后被英属印度填补。
Girl: What are you gonna get, Raj? 女生:你想要什么呢,Raj?
Raj: You know, screw it. I'm just gonna eat the dumpling. 不要废话,饺子你们不吃我吃了。
Raj: Okay, you got me there, but you're wrong about this! 好吧,这个让你说对了,但这边你确实错了!
Raj: Maybe you should keep your eye on the ball, Papa. 说不定你应该盯着球看,爸爸。
Raj Patel, from the Institute for Food and Development Policy, agrees that science must inform any changes in farming practices. 来自食品与发展政策研究所的RajPatel同意科学必须为农业实践活动中的任何变化提供信息。
Raj: That's my joke. I told it last night. 是我编的笑话,我昨天晚上说的。
Raj: Whatever it is, I'm guessing we're doing it wrong. 不管我做了什么,我猜我是做错了。
Raj's mother: Such sweet young men. 多么可爱的一对年轻人。
Your mother likes Raj too? 你妈妈也喜欢拉吉?
Raj: But she did dump you. 可确实是她甩了你。
Mr Gonzales's departure marks the end of a strange era in Washington politics: the Texas Raj. 冈萨雷斯离去,标志着华盛顿政治一个奇特时代的终结:得州治下时代。
"I told you, she's perfect for raj" 我告诉过你,她和拉吉很相配
Raj: It's not so bad, really. 其实也没那么糟啦。
Raj ( to Sheldon): And third, you are never allowed to lecture me on Hinduism or my Indian culture. 第三,绝不容许你在我面前挑剔我的印度教或印度文化。