VERB 担心;忧虑;发愁 If you worry, you keep thinking about problems that you have or about unpleasant things that might happen.
Don't worry, your luggage will come on afterwards by taxi... 别担心,你的行李随后会由出租车送过来。
I worry about her constantly... 我无时无刻不为她担心。
I work in a school so I don't have to worry about finding someone to look after my little boy... 我在学校工作,所以不用为找人照顾我年幼的儿子而操心。
They worry that extremists might gain control. 他们担心极端分子可能会取得控制权。
VERB 使担心;使忧虑;使发愁 If someone or something worries you, they make you anxious because you keep thinking about problems or unpleasant things that might be connected with them.
I'm still in the early days of my recovery and that worries me... 我还处于恢复的早期阶段,这让我很担心。
'Why didn't you tell us?' — 'I didn't want to worry you.'... “你为什么不告诉我们?”“我不想让你们担心。”
The English, worried by the growing power of Prince Henry, sent a raiding party to Scotland to kill him... 英格兰人对亨利亲王权势日增感到不安,便派突袭队到苏格兰除掉他。
Does it worry you that the Americans are discussing this? 美国人在讨论这事,你不担心吗?
VERB 让…厌烦;使不安宁;困扰 If someone or something does not worry you, you do not dislike them or you are not annoyed by them.
The cold doesn't worry me... 冷我不怕。
It wouldn't worry me if he came to my house, but I don't know if I would go out of my way to ask him. 我倒不介意他来我家,但我不知道自己是否会特意邀请他。
N-UNCOUNT 担心;忧虑;发愁 Worry is the state or feeling of anxiety and unhappiness caused by the problems that you have or by thinking about unpleasant things that might happen.
The admission shows the depth of worry among the Tories over the state of the economy... 这一认可表明了保守党党内对经济状况的忧虑之深。
His last years were overshadowed by financial worry. 他生命的最后几年穷困潦倒,十分惨淡。
N-COUNT 使人担心(或发愁)的问题;烦心事 A worry is a problem that you keep thinking about and that makes you unhappy.
My main worry was that Madeleine Johnson would still be there... 我最担心的是马德琳·约翰逊仍会在那儿。
The worry is that the use of force could make life impossible for the UN peacekeepers... 让人担心的是,使用武力可能会使联合国维和人员性命难保。
His wife Cheryl said she had no worries about his health. 他的妻子谢里尔说她并不担心他的健康。
CONVENTION (表示自己并不烦恼或生气)别担心;没关系 You say not to worry to someone to indicate that you are not upset or angry when something has gone wrong.
'Not to worry, Baby,' he said, and kissed her tenderly. “没关系,宝贝儿。”他说道,然后温柔地吻了她一下。
Sterling took a battering yesterday as worries grew about the state of Britain's economy. 由于人们对英国经济状况的担心与日俱增,英镑昨天受到重挫。
Our therapists will show you how to clear your mind of worries. 我们的治疗师会教你如何消除心中的忧虑。
I confided my worries to Michael. 我把我的担心透露给了迈克尔。
Share prices and trading have been dulled by worries over the war. 股票价格和交易因人们对战争的忧虑而走低。
The enclosed leaflet shows how Service Care can ease all your worries. 随信寄上的宣传页将说明“服保”如何能为您解除所有烦忧。
Public worries about accidents are threatening the very existence of the nuclear power industry. 公众对事故的担忧正威胁着核能工业的生存。
Social imbalance worries him more than inequity of income. 社会失衡比收入不公平更令他忧虑。
Having to get up at three o'clock every morning was the least of her worries 她发愁的事多着呢,相比之下,每天早上3点就要起床根本就不算什么。
The woman who became his wife would be acquiring not just a husband but a run-down house and a parcel of financial worries. 女人嫁给他,得到的不仅是一个丈夫,还会有一栋破烂的房子和一大堆经济问题。
Why couldn't he ever rid himself of those thoughts, those worries? 为什么他总是无法摆脱那些想法和担忧?
I did have a few worries about how Hugh and I would shape up as parents 我对休和我将如何为人父母确实有些忧虑。
What worries some of us is that the Prime Minister may feel simply unable to do a somersault 使我们中间的一些人担心的是,首相也许觉得根本就无法做到180度的态度大转变。
I'm still in the early days of my recovery and that worries me 我还处于恢复的早期阶段,这让我很担心。
His wife Cheryl said she had no worries about his health. 他的妻子谢里尔说她并不担心他的健康。
She always shares my worries. 她总是为我分忧。
They can teach with one heart and one mind without the worries behind. 他们能一心一意教学而没有后顾之忧。
Facts proved that our worries were uncalled-for. 事实证明我们的担心是多余的。
Let's forget about those worries. 咱们忘掉那些烦恼的事吧。
The man of Qi worries in case the sky should fall. 杞人忧天。
Money worries aside, things are going well. 除了钱令人发愁外,事情进展顺利。
This really worries me. 这事真愁人。
Heavy debts made him fall into a sea of worries. 债台高筑让他陷入愁城。
The profit and loss figures have prompted worries over the company's future. 那些盈亏的数字已经引起了大家对公司前途的忧虑。
I've got everything settled at home; I'm free of worries now. 我家里都安顿好了,没有什么牵挂了。
In the country, we insulated ourselves from the worries of life in a big city. 在农村,我们远离了大城市的种种焦虑。
He was assailed with worries. 他受到烦恼的困扰。
The boy has really grown up and is beginning to share his mother's worries. 孩子懂事了,学会为妈妈分忧了。
Her success helped to banish my worries. 她的成功有助于消除我的顾虑。
The child has a bad cough and it rather worries her. 她的孩子咳得很厉害,这使得她很着急。
Your cheerful appearance has relieved me of all my worries. 你快乐的表情把我满心的担忧全驱散了。