What good things has Liu Yan done for the environment? 刘艳做了哪些有益于环境的事情?
Li yan: I have some bananas for you, too. 李燕:我也有一些香蕉给你。
Look, there's me, there's Mo Yan& we criticize a lot. 他说,你瞧,有我,还有莫言&我们经常批评。
I have been on good terms with Li Yan and I look on him as my closest friend. 我和李岩关系一直很好,我把他当作我的最亲密的朋友。
This equally applies to the appraisal of Yan Xishan's localism. 对阎锡山的地方主义的评价亦应如此。
Yan Hui had been Confucius'student for a long time. 颜回跟随孔子学习已经有许多年了。
Liu Yong and Yan Shu who live in same time are deep love with the traditional imago. 生活在同一时期的柳永和晏殊对“夕阳”这个传统意象都情有独钟。
With the help of Western absurd theory, the fables of Liuzong yan's are to be re-interpreted. 本文借助西方荒诞理论,对柳宗元的寓言进行了重新解读。
One column was led by Yan xishan, and against it we fought the Shangdang campaign. 一路是阎锡山,我们就手打了个上党战役。
Yan Zhenqing is popularly held as the top calligrapher subsequent to Wang Xizhi and Wang Xianzhi. 在书法史上,他是继“二王”(王羲之与王献之)之后成就最高,影响最大的书法家。
This paper studies the origin of Yan Fu's translation idea from the perspective of Eco-translatology. 本文从生态翻译学的角度出发,对严复翻译思想的来源做了探究。
Li Yan: This is our headmaster, Mr Lin. 李燕:这是我们的校长,林先生。
Confucius was both Yan Hui's friend and master. 孔子与颜回在修行的路上是亦师亦友。
Li Yan: Yes! I like them very much. 李燕:是的!我非常喜欢它们。
Li Yan: Where were you born? 李燕:你在哪里出生的?
This is the value and standing of Jiang yan's poems in the history of poems. 江淹山水诗在诗歌发展史上的地位和价值于此可见。
Li Yan: Wow! I was born on the same day as you! 李燕:哇!我与你同一天出生的。
This thesis distinguishes two kinds of misreadings in Yan Fu s translations: conscious misreading and unconscious misreading. 严复翻译中的误读可区分为两类:有意识误读和无意识误读。
ZI YAN: Yes, well, we lost today. 是的,不过,我们今天输了。
Li Yan: This is our science lab. 李燕:这是我们的自然科学实验室。
In one word, it has had the fundamental influence on the essence of Yan Yu poetics in spirit. 这对严羽诗学的精神实质产生了根本影响。
Oh, Li Yan! You'll be a good singer and dancer. 哦,李燕你将来会是一个不错的歌唱家和舞蹈家。
Li Yan: Look at this new building! It's our meeting hall. 李燕:看这些新的建筑物它是我们的会议厅。
It was at this time, I met a girl, they have all the time she called Yan. 就在这个时候,我认识了一个女孩,同事们都管她叫燕。
We got out of the trolleybus at Yan an road. 我们在延安路下了电车。
Can I read it? Li Yan: Sure! 我可以读它吗?李燕:当然可以!
I remember once telling Yan that my goal was to like her. 我记得我曾经对燕说过,我的目标是要像她那样。
My sister and Miss Li Yan were in Yuntai Mountain. 我的小妹和李岩在云台山。
The next Sunday, Chang Yan and I went along to church. 第二个星期天,我和常彦去了教会。
My best Friend Li Yan, my best friend, is my classmate. 我的挚友我最好的朋友是我的同学李艳。