第七篇 | 走遍美国
1 / 8
Come on, you can tell me.
查看中文翻译
I like the Molinas very much,
查看中文翻译
I'm sorry, Alexandra.
查看中文翻译
Yes. I know I must seem silly.
查看中文翻译
You really miss your family, don't you?
查看中文翻译
I don't know.
查看中文翻译
with photographs of my family, I cried.
查看中文翻译
Well, then why are you so sad?
查看中文翻译
That'll cheer you up.
查看中文翻译
What's the matter?
查看中文翻译
It's not like I have nobody.
查看中文翻译
and I love being with your family so much…
查看中文翻译
Is something wrong, Alexandra?
查看中文翻译
I received a letter from my parents this morning.
查看中文翻译
And you can use my Walkman.
查看中文翻译
But I understand.
查看中文翻译
Richard and Marilyn bought it for me for my birthday.
查看中文翻译
I miss them.
查看中文翻译
Something's wrong.
查看中文翻译
No.
查看中文翻译
OK, let's talk.
查看中文翻译
They're so thoughtful.
查看中文翻译
but when I received the letter
查看中文翻译
and they're so kind to me.
查看中文翻译
The Molinas treat me so nicely,
查看中文翻译
for a cheeseburger and french fries?
查看中文翻译
Robbie, this new Walkman is absolutely wonderful.
查看中文翻译
Yes, there is.
查看中文翻译
I miss them very much.
查看中文翻译
You are very lucky, Robbie, to have such a nice family.
查看中文翻译
Hey, why don't we go out
查看中文翻译
No, nothing.
查看中文翻译
What's up?
查看中文翻译
I can tell.
查看中文翻译
Did they write some bad news?
查看中文翻译
I cried because I miss them all.
查看中文翻译
第七篇 | 走遍美国
2 / 8
Oh, you poor little thing.
查看中文翻译
Come on in!
查看中文翻译
is no longer in service.
查看中文翻译
Come on.
查看中文翻译
Her name's Gemma,
查看中文翻译
and tell the Levinsons we have their cute little spaniel.
查看中文翻译
Robbie, maybe you should call them
查看中文翻译
I have to turn off the lights,
查看中文翻译
There's a phone number --
查看中文翻译
Yes.
查看中文翻译
What was that?
查看中文翻译
Where did you come from?
查看中文翻译
I've always wanted a springer spaniel.
查看中文翻译
You've lost your family.
查看中文翻译
and she belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Levinson.
查看中文翻译
Make yourself at home.
查看中文翻译
She's so cute.
查看中文翻译
If they come home and they're on…
查看中文翻译
A springer spaniel!
查看中文翻译
A dog!
查看中文翻译
It sounded like a dog barking.
查看中文翻译
Oh, you poor, poor baby.
查看中文翻译
I want to have fun.
查看中文翻译
He says I never turn them out when I leave.
查看中文翻译
about your math teacher or your math homework.
查看中文翻译
Come here.
查看中文翻译
We'll find them.
查看中文翻译
Yeah.
查看中文翻译
or else my father will get really angry.
查看中文翻译
But if we go out,
查看中文翻译
Poor baby.
查看中文翻译
The number's no longer in service.
查看中文翻译
The number you are calling -- 555-8448 --
查看中文翻译
Do you hear something?
查看中文翻译
five five five… eight four four eight.
查看中文翻译
It sounded like a dog barking right here.
查看中文翻译
please don't complain
查看中文翻译
So do I.
查看中文翻译
That's a good idea.
查看中文翻译
第七篇 | 走遍美国
3 / 8
They're still open?
查看中文翻译
Gemma, sit.
查看中文翻译
I'm so sad to see this little dog without her family.
查看中文翻译
And Dad called the ASPCA.
查看中文翻译
the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
查看中文翻译
Bye.
查看中文翻译
Thanks.
查看中文翻译
Hello, ASPCA.
查看中文翻译
So how are we going to find the owners?
查看中文翻译
Thank you.
查看中文翻译
We have two and a half hours.
查看中文翻译
I have a lost dog I'd like to bring to you.
查看中文翻译
I'll bring the dog over by nine.
查看中文翻译
Give me your paw.
查看中文翻译
Let me see -- ASPCA…
查看中文翻译
Don't worry, Alexandra.
查看中文翻译
How, Robbie?
查看中文翻译
Robbie, let's call them.
查看中文翻译
Here it is.
查看中文翻译
We'll find the owner.
查看中文翻译
555-7700.
查看中文翻译
This dog is well trained.
查看中文翻译
They're open until nine o'clock.
查看中文翻译
They're the ones.
查看中文翻译
Good-bye.
查看中文翻译
ASPCA Animal Shelter.
查看中文翻译
We're open till nine P. M.
查看中文翻译
Good Gemma.
查看中文翻译
Good Gemma.
查看中文翻译
Don't worry, Alexandra.
查看中文翻译
She likes you, too.
查看中文翻译
She was caught in the branches of our tree.
查看中文翻译
Let me think.
查看中文翻译
Thanks.
查看中文翻译
Let's take Gemma by there now.
查看中文翻译
With a little help from the ASPCA,
查看中文翻译
They came and solved the problem.
查看中文翻译
They'll find the owner.
查看中文翻译
I hope so.
查看中文翻译
We once found a cat.
查看中文翻译
Hello, my name is Robbie Stewart.
查看中文翻译
How late are you open?
查看中文翻译
第七篇 | 走遍美国
4 / 8
She's hard to resist.
查看中文翻译
at the end of the semester.
查看中文翻译
There's no other information.
查看中文翻译
She found us.
查看中文翻译
Where did you find the dog?
查看中文翻译
Atta girl!
查看中文翻译
Let's go.
查看中文翻译
Come on, poochie.
查看中文翻译
And if you don't?
查看中文翻译
But if they don't, I'll adopt her.
查看中文翻译
She just wants love and affection.
查看中文翻译
Let's get her to the animal shelter,
查看中文翻译
We'll get you home.
查看中文翻译
You will try to find the dog's owner.
查看中文翻译
We're off to the animal shelter.
查看中文翻译
I'm sure they'll find the owner.
查看中文翻译
Yes?
查看中文翻译
And this is Alexandra Pappas.
查看中文翻译
so they can find her owners quickly.
查看中文翻译
Your name?
查看中文翻译
You tried calling the number on the collar?
查看中文翻译
No ID number.
查看中文翻译
I'd like to keep her, too.
查看中文翻译
Oh, we'll try, believe me.
查看中文翻译
Your address?
查看中文翻译
But I'll be going home to Greece
查看中文翻译
It's not easy being away from home.
查看中文翻译
Look at those eyes.
查看中文翻译
And there's no address on the dog tag?
查看中文翻译
Don't you just love her?
查看中文翻译
Without that, it's hard.
查看中文翻译
If you don't… can I… can I adopt the dog?
查看中文翻译
Your name will do, Mr. Stewart.
查看中文翻译
46 Linden street, Riverdale.
查看中文翻译
Yes, but the number's no longer in service.
查看中文翻译
She's so cute.
查看中文翻译
Don't worry, Gemma.
查看中文翻译
Robbie Stewart.
查看中文翻译
Come on, Robbie.
查看中文翻译
第七篇 | 走遍美国
5 / 8
You really want to?
查看中文翻译
If you want to adopt an animal,
查看中文翻译
We want to be sure that you're responsible
查看中文翻译
Friends, teachers…
查看中文翻译
Unfortunately, no.
查看中文翻译
To have a friend -- a pal.
查看中文翻译
People we know?
查看中文翻译
I love cats.
查看中文翻译
then you can apply for adoption.
查看中文翻译
about your family background.
查看中文翻译
OK.
查看中文翻译
It's not difficult.
查看中文翻译
You know, man's best friend is his dog.
查看中文翻译
References?
查看中文翻译
We need to talk to some people about you.
查看中文翻译
Yes, I'm serious.
查看中文翻译
Have you ever owned an animal?
查看中文翻译
If the owners don't claim the dog in forty-eight hours,
查看中文翻译
We had a cat when I was eight years old.
查看中文翻译
And one thing more.
查看中文翻译
Anything else?
查看中文翻译
and that you can take good care of an animal.
查看中文翻译
We need to know about your history with animals.
查看中文翻译
How do I do that?
查看中文翻译
first we need to know some references.
查看中文翻译
If no one comes to claim Gemma,
查看中文翻译
Just to hold it and cuddle with it.
查看中文翻译
your reasons for wanting an animal.
查看中文翻译
We also like to know
查看中文翻译
Why, yes.
查看中文翻译
I'd like to adopt her.
查看中文翻译
Then you have to fill out this form
查看中文翻译
Just to have as a pet.
查看中文翻译
No, there's more.
查看中文翻译
Yes.
查看中文翻译
Is that it?
查看中文翻译
Do you have any animals now?
查看中文翻译
I love animals.
查看中文翻译
第七篇 | 走遍美国
6 / 8
After forty-eight hours.
查看中文翻译
Bye.
查看中文翻译
I know.
查看中文翻译
I keep thinking about the dog -- about Gemma,
查看中文翻译
Thanks again.
查看中文翻译
Her eyes look so sad.
查看中文翻译
I'll be back with them.
查看中文翻译
Then an adult must sign for you.
查看中文翻译
My parents will think it's a good idea.
查看中文翻译
We are.
查看中文翻译
They're very kind to the animals.
查看中文翻译
I mean about her being alone.
查看中文翻译
Maybe the real owners will come to claim her.
查看中文翻译
If you're under twenty-one years of age…
查看中文翻译
I see you're both animal lovers.
查看中文翻译
Good-bye, and thanks for bringing Gemma in.
查看中文翻译
the dog is just fine.
查看中文翻译
But I promise you, Alexandra,
查看中文翻译
Good-bye, Miss Aborn.
查看中文翻译
Are you ready, Alexandra?
查看中文翻译
But please call first.
查看中文翻译
No problem.
查看中文翻译
She must really miss them.
查看中文翻译
We'll call in a couple of days.
查看中文翻译
she's still alone, without her family.
查看中文翻译
That's me.
查看中文翻译
Yes, I'm ready.
查看中文翻译
Thanks for your information and for being so helpful.
查看中文翻译
I'll have the chef's salad, please.
查看中文翻译
Nice talking to both of you.
查看中文翻译
Even if they are kind to Gemma,
查看中文翻译
I know they are.
查看中文翻译
Uh-oh.
查看中文翻译
It's my pleasure.
查看中文翻译
Bye.
查看中文翻译
Ready, folks?
查看中文翻译
alone in the animal shelter.
查看中文翻译
If the real owners don't come to claim Gemma…
查看中文翻译
第七篇 | 走遍美国
7 / 8
Yes, Linda.
查看中文翻译
That's OK.
查看中文翻译
to pick up the dog.
查看中文翻译
The bad news is, you won't be able to adopt the dog.
查看中文翻译
Is Robbie Stewart there?
查看中文翻译
Hello.
查看中文翻译
The good news is that the Levinsons have come by
查看中文翻译
about finding homes for the animals?
查看中文翻译
Anything to drink?
查看中文翻译
Who's this?
查看中文翻译
I've got some great new dance music.
查看中文翻译
This is Linda Aborn from the animal shelter.
查看中文翻译
Aren't you surprised
查看中文翻译
Thanks.
查看中文翻译
Stewart residence.
查看中文翻译
Hello.
查看中文翻译
Hey, I wanted you to hear my new sound system
查看中文翻译
I will have a cheeseburger, medium rare,
查看中文翻译
Come by one day and look at some of the other dogs.
查看中文翻译
Salad dressing?
查看中文翻译
It's Linda from the animal shelter.
查看中文翻译
And a cheeseburger, medium rare,
查看中文翻译
A diet cola, please.
查看中文翻译
We have good news and bad news, Robbie.
查看中文翻译
This is he.
查看中文翻译
Hi.
查看中文翻译
And a ginger ale with lots of ice.
查看中文翻译
and then we'll go back to my house.
查看中文翻译
No, I'm not.
查看中文翻译
I want you to hear my new tapes.
查看中文翻译
Oh?
查看中文翻译
when the dog scratched on the front door.
查看中文翻译
with onion and french fries.
查看中文翻译
that the animal shelter is so careful
查看中文翻译
I've got it.
查看中文翻译
Ginger ale with lots of ice for me, thank you.
查看中文翻译
with raw onion, and french fries, please.
查看中文翻译
Let's finish eating,
查看中文翻译
第七篇 | 走遍美国
8 / 8
I'm glad for the dog.
查看中文翻译
That's right.
查看中文翻译
Come on.
查看中文翻译
Bye.
查看中文翻译
The owners claimed Gemma?
查看中文翻译
Thanks, Robbie.
查看中文翻译
I'm sure there's one for you.
查看中文翻译
I guess I am, too.
查看中文翻译
Thanks, Linda.
查看中文翻译
she'll help me find another dog.
查看中文翻译
And the Levinsons thank you for bringing their dog to us.
查看中文翻译
She said if I come by,
查看中文翻译
Let's dance.
查看中文翻译

阅读难度

小说篇幅

小说分类