第八篇 | 走遍美国
1 / 6
This Friday.
查看中文翻译
I have three tonsillectomies set for Friday with Dr. Earl.
查看中文翻译
and we should remove them as soon as possible.
查看中文翻译
Yes?
查看中文翻译
Well, I have a scheduling problem.
查看中文翻译
Well, we could reschedule the operation, Mrs. Herrera,
查看中文翻译
We can have a birthday party for you, Carl,
查看中文翻译
Thank you for your reassurance, Dr. Stewart.
查看中文翻译
But when do they do it?
查看中文翻译
I know you'll be able to take care of it.
查看中文翻译
Like what special matters?
查看中文翻译
Molly, I need your special talent for handling special matters.
查看中文翻译
When you come out of the hospital.
查看中文翻译
Well, Mrs. Herrera,
查看中文翻译
The boy has infected tonsils,
查看中文翻译
Carl Herrera.
查看中文翻译
Who's the patient?
查看中文翻译
No, I think it's important to do it now.
查看中文翻译
Well, it's a very easy operation, Carl.
查看中文翻译
Well, I'll try to arrange the schedule, Dr. Stewart.
查看中文翻译
And… I know you can do it.
查看中文翻译
But it's not going to be easy.
查看中文翻译
But Saturday's my birthday.
查看中文翻译
but I don't want to put it off too long.
查看中文翻译
He's had so many colds and sore throats recently.
查看中文翻译
Carl will be perfectly fine after we remove his tonsils.
查看中文翻译
I need to fit a fourth operation into his schedule.
查看中文翻译
You won't feel a thing.
查看中文翻译
Yes?
查看中文翻译
第八篇 | 走遍美国
2 / 6
She has a special way with kids.
查看中文翻译
Let me try to work something out.
查看中文翻译
Will it hurt?
查看中文翻译
Come with me, Carl.
查看中文翻译
Carl, does your throat hurt?
查看中文翻译
You and I will talk this over.
查看中文翻译
But it won't be on my birthday.
查看中文翻译
and I'll think of a surprise.
查看中文翻译
A surprise?
查看中文翻译
There are other boys and girls here,
查看中文翻译
No.
查看中文翻译
But your health is more important, Carl. Believe me.
查看中文翻译
I know.
查看中文翻译
You'll have your tonsils out tomorrow,
查看中文翻译
I'll miss my birthday party on Saturday.
查看中文翻译
But if I have my tonsils out tomorrow,
查看中文翻译
Yes.
查看中文翻译
and they're having their tonsils out.
查看中文翻译
Hello, Mrs. Herrera. Hi, Carl, how you doing?
查看中文翻译
Give me a chance to think about it,
查看中文翻译
But you just put on your pajamas and robe,
查看中文翻译
Oh, I'm not, Carl.
查看中文翻译
Nurse Baker, would you come in, please?
查看中文翻译
and you won't get so many colds anymore.
查看中文翻译
She sure does.
查看中文翻译
and I'll come up with something.
查看中文翻译
You'll meet them.
查看中文翻译
Maybe.
查看中文翻译
You're fooling me.
查看中文翻译
What?
查看中文翻译
I have to think about it.
查看中文翻译
It's a problem, isn't it?
查看中文翻译
I don't want my tonsils out.
查看中文翻译
OK. Do you want to get better?
查看中文翻译
Yes.
查看中文翻译
I don't want my tonsils out.
查看中文翻译
OK. We want you to get better, too.
查看中文翻译
第八篇 | 走遍美国
3 / 6
Sounds like no.
查看中文翻译
The fifth word.
查看中文翻译
A movie!
查看中文翻译
Carl, you're sure you've never played?
查看中文翻译
OK, let me think.
查看中文翻译
That's easy.
查看中文翻译
Show.
查看中文翻译
Nope.
查看中文翻译
OK.
查看中文翻译
Sounds like…
查看中文翻译
Nope.
查看中文翻译
You got that part right.
查看中文翻译
I can play.
查看中文翻译
Do you know how to play charades?
查看中文翻译
Right.
查看中文翻译
A movie!
查看中文翻译
That's it -- show.
查看中文翻译
Sounds like…
查看中文翻译
OK.
查看中文翻译
OK, I've got one.
查看中文翻译
Absolutely right, Frank.
查看中文翻译
Row. Row.
查看中文翻译
Seven?
查看中文翻译
Sounds like what?
查看中文翻译
Sounds like.
查看中文翻译
Oh, OK.
查看中文翻译
No… OK…
查看中文翻译
Absolutely right.
查看中文翻译
Six words.
查看中文翻译
First word…
查看中文翻译
The title…
查看中文翻译
Absolutely right, Betty.
查看中文翻译
Sounds like no -- snow.
查看中文翻译
Frank, you've never played charades?
查看中文翻译
OK, a movie. Six words.
查看中文翻译
It has six words.
查看中文翻译
The first word is snow.
查看中文翻译
Go.
查看中文翻译
This is fun.
查看中文翻译
Change your clothes, Carl.
查看中文翻译
Right, fifth word.
查看中文翻译
OK, Betty, Tim, and Frank.
查看中文翻译
Everything will be just fine.
查看中文翻译
Yes.
查看中文翻译
Frank, you can learn as we go.
查看中文翻译
All right.
查看中文翻译
Snow.
查看中文翻译
I don't want to.
查看中文翻译
Six words.
查看中文翻译
Right.
查看中文翻译
We've got a movie.
查看中文翻译
A movie.
查看中文翻译
Sounds like no.
查看中文翻译
Good. OK.
查看中文翻译
We're going to play charades.
查看中文翻译
And, Carl, you join in at any time.
查看中文翻译
We've got a movie.
查看中文翻译
Six words.
查看中文翻译
The first word sounds like no.
查看中文翻译
OK.
查看中文翻译
第八篇 | 走遍美国
4 / 6
you're all going to have your tonsils out.
查看中文翻译
Save your voices.
查看中文翻译
I got it.
查看中文翻译
This is a rough group.
查看中文翻译
I sure I am glad to see you, Dr. Stewart.
查看中文翻译
You're a sore loser.
查看中文翻译
so they're angry at me.
查看中文翻译
The fifth word is seven.
查看中文翻译
I got it!
查看中文翻译
I knew it.
查看中文翻译
I got it!
查看中文翻译
And you won't be able to speak for a while.
查看中文翻译
Carl, now you know charades.
查看中文翻译
The first word is snow.
查看中文翻译
Very good.
查看中文翻译
I don't like charades.
查看中文翻译
But you can have one when you go home, Carl.
查看中文翻译
OK, we've got a movie.
查看中文翻译
Well, they're babies.
查看中文翻译
No arguing.
查看中文翻译
I didn't want to play charades,
查看中文翻译
Well, what's going on?
查看中文翻译
It's for babies.
查看中文翻译
Hi, gang. Hi, everybody.
查看中文翻译
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
查看中文翻译
But my birthday is tomorrow.
查看中文翻译
Yeah.
查看中文翻译
Frank, you got it.
查看中文翻译
Betty, you had it, but you didn't say it.
查看中文翻译
My mother promised me a birthday party with a clown.
查看中文翻译
Because I don't want to be here.
查看中文翻译
Oh, I like it.
查看中文翻译
Fifth word, seven.
查看中文翻译
Between now and tomorrow
查看中文翻译
Because my birthday is tomorrow.
查看中文翻译
Why not?
查看中文翻译
So save your voices till then.
查看中文翻译
I don't want my tonsils out.
查看中文翻译
Why don't you want to play?
查看中文翻译
I got it.
查看中文翻译
Why don't you join us?
查看中文翻译
第八篇 | 走遍美国
5 / 6
You're just going to have to have ice cream.
查看中文翻译
Just rest now.
查看中文翻译
Chocolate?
查看中文翻译
Carl, you'll have your party when you go home,
查看中文翻译
I see you're feeling better already, Betty.
查看中文翻译
You need some rest to help you get better quickly.
查看中文翻译
Oh, don't look so sad.
查看中文翻译
It's ice cream.
查看中文翻译
I'm sorry, Carl.
查看中文翻译
It hurts, doesn't it?
查看中文翻译
How you doing?
查看中文翻译
But it won't be on my birthday!
查看中文翻译
All kinds of flavors.
查看中文翻译
Want to hear them?
查看中文翻译
Oh, I'm sorry it hurts so much,
查看中文翻译
You'll feel better tomorrow, Betty, believe me.
查看中文翻译
You're a big boy.
查看中文翻译
Vanilla, too?
查看中文翻译
Hi, Frank.
查看中文翻译
So you will have dinner?
查看中文翻译
Only one day, and it won't hurt as much.
查看中文翻译
Three scoops?
查看中文翻译
that you have strawberry and vanilla ice cream.
查看中文翻译
And you promised me a surprise.
查看中文翻译
OK, honey, we'll see to it
查看中文翻译
One scoop or two?
查看中文翻译
Then three it will be.
查看中文翻译
Then chocolate it is.
查看中文翻译
Lots of flavors.
查看中文翻译
It doesn't hurt that much, does it?
查看中文翻译
Ice cream.
查看中文翻译
Vanilla?
查看中文翻译
Let me tell you about your dinner.
查看中文翻译
Oh, come on now.
查看中文翻译
Having some dinner?
查看中文翻译
Chocolate.
查看中文翻译
Strawberry?
查看中文翻译
and you won't be able to have dinner.
查看中文翻译
Yes, ice cream.
查看中文翻译
Do you feel like eating?
查看中文翻译
第八篇 | 走遍美国
6 / 6
Well, maybe, just maybe,
查看中文翻译
I just want to see one smile from you.
查看中文翻译
Hi, Carl.
查看中文翻译
What would you like?
查看中文翻译
If you want a surprise,
查看中文翻译
Surprise.
查看中文翻译
OK, Carl.
查看中文翻译
It's Carl's birthday,
查看中文翻译
A surprise?
查看中文翻译
Happy birthday, Carl.
查看中文翻译
Happy birthday.
查看中文翻译
Chocolate, too?
查看中文翻译
And it wasn't just ice cream, was it?
查看中文翻译
Hmm?
查看中文翻译
How you doing?
查看中文翻译
Three scoops of chocolate ice cream for Tim coming up.
查看中文翻译
You want three scoops also?
查看中文翻译
You want to play charades?
查看中文翻译
All right, everybody.
查看中文翻译
And here he is -- Popo the Clown.
查看中文翻译
Well, at least you're acting like you feel better.
查看中文翻译
because we have a little surprise for you today.
查看中文翻译
Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?
查看中文翻译
Well, I see you're feeling better.
查看中文翻译
Well, I'm glad you're feeling better
查看中文翻译
It's your birthday.
查看中文翻译
That's the deal.
查看中文翻译
No smile, no surprise.
查看中文翻译
there will be a surprise.
查看中文翻译
In the meantime, what would you like?
查看中文翻译
No smile, no surprise.
查看中文翻译
I know it hurts.
查看中文翻译
But first you have to smile.
查看中文翻译
then you've got to smile first.
查看中文翻译
How you all doing?
查看中文翻译
What 's your wish?
查看中文翻译
But it'll be better tomorrow.
查看中文翻译
I promised you a surprise, didn't I?
查看中文翻译
and we have Popo the Clown to entertain you.
查看中文翻译

阅读难度

小说篇幅

小说分类