VERB 踢;踹 If you kick someone or something, you hit them forcefully with your foot.
He kicked the door hard... 他使劲儿踢门。
He threw me to the ground and started to kick... 他把我摔倒在地开始踢我。
He escaped by kicking open the window... 他踢开窗户逃跑了。
The fiery actress kicked him in the shins... 那位脾气暴躁的女演员踢了他的小腿。
An ostrich can kick a man to death. 鸵鸟能把人踢死。
Kick is also a noun.
He suffered a kick to the knee. 他膝盖被人踢了一下。
VERB 踢(球或其他物体) When you kick a ball or other object, you hit it with your foot so that it moves through the air.
I went to kick the ball and I completely missed it... 我去踢球却踢了个空。
He kicked the ball away... 他把球踢开了。
A furious player kicked his racket into the grandstand. 一位愤怒的球员将他的球拍踢向了看台。
Kick is also a noun.
Schmeichel swooped to save the first kick from Borisov. 舒梅切尔的奋力一扑挡住了鲍里索的第一次射门。
VERB 踢蹬;踢(腿) If you kick or if you kick your legs, you move your legs with very quick, small, and forceful movements, once or repeatedly.
They were dragged away struggling and kicking... 他们被拖走时挣扎着又踢又蹬。
First he kicked the left leg, then he kicked the right... 他先踢左腿,然后踢右腿。
He kicked his feet away from the window. 他从窗户旁跑开了。
Kick out means the same as kick . kick out 同kick
As its rider tried to free it, the horse kicked out. 骑手想松开那匹马时,它乱踢乱蹬。
VERB 踢(腿) If you kick your legs, you lift your legs up very high one after the other, for example when you are dancing.
He was kicking his legs like a Can Can dancer... 他像跳康康舞一样踢着腿。
She begins dancing, kicking her legs high in the air. 她开始跳舞,做了空中高踢腿动作。
VERB 戒除(恶习) If you kick a habit, you stop doing something that is bad for you and that you find difficult to stop doing.
She's kicked her drug habit and learned that her life has value... 她已经戒了毒,并且认识到了生命可贵。
I've kicked cigarettes, heroin, and booze. 我已经戒了烟,不再吸食海洛因和酗酒了。
N-SING 极度兴奋;极度刺激;极大的乐趣 If something gives you a kick, it makes you feel very excited or very happy for a short period of time.
I got a kick out of seeing my name in print. 当看到我的名字印成铅字时,我感到无比兴奋。
PHRASE 落井下石 If you say that someone kicks you when you are down, you think they are behaving unfairly because they are attacking you when you are in a weak position.
In the end I just couldn't kick Jimmy when he was down. 最后我就是无法做到在吉米倒霉时落井下石。
PHRASE 为了寻求刺激 If you say that someone does something for kicks, you mean that they do it because they think it will be exciting.
They made a few small bets for kicks. 他们觉得好玩便小赌了几把。
PHRASE 被强拉硬拽;极不愿意 If you say that someone is dragged kicking and screaming into a particular course of action, you are emphasizing that they are very unwilling to do what they are being made to do.
He had to be dragged kicking and screaming into action. 他要被强拉硬拽才肯行动起来。
PHRASE 令人极度失望的事;重大的挫折 If you describe an event as a kick in the teeth, you are emphasizing that it is very disappointing and upsetting.
We've been struggling for years and it's a real kick in the teeth to see a new band make it ahead of us. 我们奋斗了多年,看到一支新的乐队反而超越了我们,真让人大失所望。
PHRASE 我真生自己的气/ 你会感到懊恼的 You use kick yourself in expressions such as I could have kicked myself and you're going to kick yourself to indicate that you were annoyed or are going to be annoyed that you got something wrong.
I was still kicking myself for not paying attention... 我仍在怪自己没有注意。
I immediately regretted having said this— I could have kicked myself. 我一说完这话就后悔了——我都想抽自己。
They've really been kicking ass lately — busting places up, harassing everybody 他们最近真是让人气不打一处来,闹得天翻地覆,搅得每个人都不得安宁。
Several young men were kicking a tin can along the middle of the road. 几个青年人踢着一个锡罐在路中间走着。
He escaped by kicking open the window 他踢开窗户逃跑了。
They were dragged away struggling and kicking 他们被拖走时挣扎着又踢又蹬。
He was kicking his legs like a Can Can dancer 他像跳康康舞一样踢着腿。
She begins dancing, kicking her legs high in the air. 她开始跳舞,做了空中高踢腿动作。
He had to be dragged kicking and screaming into action. 他要被强拉硬拽才肯行动起来。
I was still kicking myself for not paying attention 我仍在怪自己没有注意。
She shuffled along, kicking up clouds of dust. 她拖着脚走路,带起一团团灰。
The young people run around kicking a ball, wearing themselves out 年轻人跑来跑去踢着球,把自己弄得精疲力竭。
I saw you kicking at my dog! 我看见你踢我的狗了!
Dick was clearly kicking him underneath the table. 迪克显然是在桌子底下踢他。
You will be glad to hear that bill is alive and kicking. 比尔现在精神饱满,你听了一定很高兴。
The children enjoyed playing by the sea, kicking up the sand into each other's faces. 孩子们喜欢在海边玩耍,把沙子踢到伙伴的脸上。
He spent a whole month just kicking around the countryside, enjoying the peace and quiet. 他在乡下随意闲游了整整一个月,享受着宁静的生活。
Kicking away the blocks holding the wheels, the pilot jumped into the light plane and flew off. 飞行员踢开卡在那架轻型飞机轮下的障碍物之后跳进驾驶舱飞走了。
The famous footballer said that the secret of his success was the time he spent in his youth practicing, just kicking away at a ball for hours on end, in an empty field with a few friends. 这位著名球星说,他的成功秘诀就在于年轻时花时间练球。那时,他总是和几个朋友在一个空场上踢,一踢就是几个小时。
After working well for a year, the air conditioner suddenly started kicking up. 这台空调正常工作了一年之后突然开始出毛病了。
Meanwhile in Africa they picked up words like voodoo and zombie kicking off the teen horror film. 同时,他们在非洲学会了伏都教和僵尸这类词,直接导致了后来的青少年恐怖电影风潮。
I can hear the sounds of children playing in their yards and the lawn mowers kicking into gear. 我听到了孩子们在院子中嬉戏的声音;我还听到了绿地上割草机的轰鸣声。
I'd probably miss kicking ass and busting hunts together. 我可能错过了踢屁股和到处狩猎的机会了。
Look, he is alive and kicking again. 瞧瞧他,又活蹦乱跳的了。
I felt them kicking all night long! 它们一个晚上都在踢我!
And I've just been kicking back. 而我刚被弹了回来。
He has been kicking against this transfer for weeks. 他一直在反对这一调动已好几个星期了。
I started kicking again. I was making real progress. 我又开始踢蹬了,我有了真正的进展,我开始做一些新的动作。
I think I felt her kicking. 我想我感觉到她的踢动了。
You're kicking around with her and you're a virgin? 你和她在一起还是一个处男?
I'm going out as I came in, screaming and kicking. 我走的时候要和出生时一样,尖叫和踢打。
I kept kicking and shaking, and eventually my other arm was free. 我地踢蹬,摇晃,最后,我的一只手臂也自由了。