VERB 认为;把…看作 If you regard someone or something as being a particular thing or as having a particular quality, you believe that they are that thing or have that quality.
He was regarded as the most successful Chancellor of modern times... 他被认为是现代最为成功的财政大臣。
I regard creativity both as a gift and as a skill. 我认为创造力既是一种天赋也是一种技巧。
VERB 对…怀有(某种感情);以(某种感情)看待 If you regard something or someone with a feeling such as dislike or respect, you have that feeling about them.
He regarded drug dealers with loathing... 他对贩毒分子深恶痛绝。
Displays of emotion are regarded with suspicion... 情感的流露会招致猜疑。
He was a highly regarded scholar. 他是一位声誉很高的学者。
VERB (以某种方式)看,注视 If you regard someone in a certain way, you look at them in that way.
She regarded him curiously for a moment... 她好奇地看了他一会儿。
The clerk regarded him with benevolent amusement. 这个职员好心而又饶有兴趣地看着他。
N-UNCOUNT 尊重;重视;敬爱 If you have regard for someone or something, you respect them and care about them. If you hold someone in high regard, you have a lot of respect for them.
I have a very high regard for him and what he has achieved... 我非常钦佩他的为人和成就。
There were armed people about, people with little regard for human life... 到处都是武装分子,视人命如草芥。
The Party ruled the country without regard for the people's views. 该党治国对民意视而不见。
N-PLURAL 问候,致意(尤用于信中表示问好) Regards are greetings. You use regards in expressions such as best regards and with kind regards as a way of expressing friendly feelings towards someone, especially in a letter.
Give my regards to your family... 请代我向你家人问好。
My best regards to Mary. 请转达我对玛丽的良好祝愿。
PREP-PHRASE 至于;关于 You can use as regards to indicate the subject that is being talked or written about.
As regards the war, Haig believed in victory at any price. 至于这场战争,黑格认为要不惜任何代价取得胜利。
PREP-PHRASE 关于;至于 You can use with regard to or in regard to to indicate the subject that is being talked or written about.
The department is reviewing its policy with regard to immunisation. 这个部门正在审度其有关疫苗接种的政策。
PHRASE 在这/那方面;就这/那一点 You can use in this regard or in that regard to refer back to something that you have just said.
In this regard nothing has changed... 在这方面没什么变化。
I may have made a mistake in that regard. 我在那一点上可能已经犯了一个错误。
He asked me to give his regards to all of you 他让我转达对大家的问候。
The Church regards spirit mediums and people claiming to speak to the dead as heretical. 教会将灵媒巫师和自称能和死者交谈的人都视为异端。
Give my regards to your family 请代我向你家人问好。
My best regards to Mary. 请转达我对玛丽的良好祝愿。
As regards the war, Haig believed in victory at any price. 至于这场战争,黑格认为要不惜任何代价取得胜利。
It is required by law to shut down banks which it regards as chronically short of capital 法律规定资金长期短缺的银行必须关闭。
Please give him my regards. 请代我向他致意。
He always regards himself as an authority on arts. 他一向以艺术权威自居。
Don't forget to convey my regards when you see him. 你去见着他,别忘了给我捎个好儿。
It needs further discussion as regards how to revise the play. 这个剧本如何修改,尚待讨论。
Don't forget to give my regards to them. 别忘了代我向他们问好。
The Chinese Government never regards aid to other countries as a kind of unilateral alms but as sth. mutual. 中国政府从来不把对外援助看作是单方面的恩赐,而认为援助是相互的。
Please give my regards ( to sb.) when you write. 写信时请替我带上一笔。
He never regards what I say. 他从来不重视我的话。
My wife has asked me to send regards to yours. 内子嘱笔敬问嫂夫人好。
His position as regards the report has been misunderstood. 他在这份报告中所持的立场被误解了。
Therefore, in this regards, there is no common point between them and us. 因此,在这方面,我们与他们之间是没有交集的。
This is a testament to the strength and conductivity of social structures in Germany with regards to competitiveness. 这是对德国竞争力从社会结构的传导性和力量性的考验。
I understand that your concern is in regards to the refund for the two payments that you have made. 我明白你的关心问候你有两个支付退款。
I send my best regards to you and your family. 我向你和你的家人致以最好的问候。
As regards the education of young children, Madame Montessori's methods seem to me full of wisdom. 关于幼儿的教育,在我看来,蒙台梭利夫人的方法是充满了智慧的。
My opinions are concurrent with yours as regards this matter. 有关这件事我的意见和你的一致。
Best regards to you and yours. 向你和你的家人问好了!
If this is in regards to employment. 如果是关于工作的事情。
It provides strong welfare support for students and their families and highly regards achievement, commitment and improvement. 学校为学生和他们的家庭提供强大的福利支持并高度重视成就、交流和提高。
PhDs in this field solve and develop solutions to issues in regards to computer hardware and software. 在解决这一领域的博士和发展问题的解决方案中关于计算机硬件和软件。
The law regards the relationship between a trustee and a beneficiary as a fiduciary relationship. 法律把受托人和受益人之间的关系看作是一种信用关系。
Thank you all for your regards, I am much better than the other day. 很感激你们所有的关注和关心,我已经好多了。
I talked about my two parts of my story in these regards. 我从这些方面谈到了我生活的两个部分。